Details for Live Services
If you plan to attend service onsite our gatherings are at:
- 9AM -10AM
We are working hard to get ready to welcome you back, providing a safe, clean environment for worship.
Steps we are taking in accordance with state guidelines include:
- Wearing face coverings. Everyone who comes into the building should be wearing face coverings. We will have some masks set aside in case you arrive having forgotten yours.
- Social distancing. We will arrange chairs into groups so that households can sit together and still remain six feet apart from other households.
- No food or drink will be served at this time. The Lord’s Supper will be served in packaged containers for individuals and family units.
- Bathrooms will be available and regularly cleaned. Only two persons can occupy a bathroom at once.
- The lobby. The lobby is available for parents to step out briefly with their children as needed and then return back to the service. Please don’t linger in the lobby if you are able to return to the big room.
- Please do not come to our gatherings if you are feeling ill or displaying any COVID symptoms which includes a fever of 100.4 degrees F or above.
- Cleaning between services. We sanitize the chairs in our big room and bathrooms before each service.
The Gatherings will begin promptly at 9:00 and 11:00. Please arrive5-10 minutes prior to the service starting, and then depart in a timely manner to allow for the arrival of those attending the following service.
Watch our services on our Youtube page.
Register For PCCKIDS
Kids classrooms are open! There is limited space so we are asking you to register before Sunday
Get The Latest Info
The best way to stay up-to-date with what is happening at PCC is through our weekly email.