Details for Live Services
If you are planning to attend one of our Sunday live services in our church building please HERE and reserve your seat now.
10AM-10.30AM PCCKIDS FAMILY SERVICE
We will be following the state guidelines for church gatherings in this present phase of COVID-19 restrictions. We are working hard to get ready to welcome you back, providing a safe, clean environment for worship.
Steps we are taking in accordance with state guidelines include:
- Wearing face coverings. Everyone who comes into the building should be wearing face coverings. We will have some masks set aside in case you arrive having forgotten yours.
- Social distancing. We will arrange chairs into groups so that households can sit together and still remain six feet apart from other households.
- No food or drink will be served at this time including communion. Please bring your own Bibles and tablets, pens and notebooks.
- Bathrooms will be available and regularly cleaned. Only two persons can occupy a bathroom at once.
- We will not offer nursery or kids classes at this time. Parents are encouraged to bring their families to the 10AM PCCKIDS FAMILY SERVICE.
- The lobby. The lobby is available for parents to step out briefly with their children as needed and then return back to the service. Please don’t linger in the lobby if you are able to return to the big room.
- Please do not come to our gatherings if you are feeling ill or displaying any COVID symptoms which includes a fever of 100.4 degrees F or above.
- Cleaning between services. There will be time between services to allow our team to clean and sterilize the space before the next group arrives. Please email Pastor Gordy if you can help clean immediately after the service you attend . . . email@example.com.
The Gatherings will begin promptly at 8.30, 10.00, and 11.30. Pleasearrive 5-10 minutes prior to the service starting, and then depart in a timely manner to allow for the arrival of those attending the following service. Thank You!