This Sunday we are launching watch parties in our church building. This means we will produce our services during the week and broadcast them on Sundays, both online as we have been, and at the building. We are inviting people who are ready to gather together at the building to join us to worship onsite, like we have been worshipping apart at home.
If you plan to attend service onsite, you must sign-up online to save a seat(s) in the Big Room in our building. Initially Sunday service options are 8:30AM to 9:30AM, 10AM to 11AM, or 11:30AM to 12:30PM. Click the link below to sign-up. In addition to church staff, we can only accommodate 50 people per service so sign-up ASAP. We will adjust the number of future gatherings in response to demand.
We will be following the state guidelines for church gatherings in this present phase of COVID-19 restrictions. We are working hard to get ready to welcome you back, providing a safe, clean environment for worship.
Steps we are taking include:
- Wearing face coverings. Everyone who comes into the building should be wearing face coverings. We will have some set aside in case you arrive having forgotten yours.
- Social distancing. We will arrange chairs into groups so that households can sit together and still remain six feet apart from other households.
- No food or drink will be served at this time including communion. Please bring your own Bibles and tablets, pens and notebooks.
- Bathrooms will be available and regularly cleaned. Only two people can occupy a bathroom at one time.
- We will not offer nursery or kids classes at this time. Parents are encouraged to bring crayons and coloring sheets for their children to use in the Big Room.
- The Lobby. The Lobby is available for parents to step out briefly with their children as needed and then return back to the service. Please don’t linger in the Lobby if you are able to return to the Big Room.
- Please remain at home if you are feeling ill or displaying any COVID symptoms.
- Cleaning between services. There will be time between services to allow our team to clean and sterilize the space before the next group arrives. Please email Pastor Gordy if you can help clean immediately after the service you attend . . . firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Watch Party will begin promptly at 8:30, 10, and 11:30. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the service starting, and then depart in a timely manner to allow for the arrival of those attending the following service.