The Main Event: Jesus is Born
- by: Pastor Lincoln Loney
- May 10, 2009
- Series: The Book of Luke
The Testimony of Gabriel to Zechariah
The Testimony of Gabriel to Mary
The Testimony of Fetal John
The Testimony of Elizabeth
The Testimony of Mary
The Testimony of Zechariah
The Testimony of the Angels
The Testimony of the Shepherds
The Testimony of Simeon
The Testimony of Anna
The Testimony of Jesus at age 12
What will your testimony be? Jesus is . . .
The Birth of Jesus
The events of Jesus’ birth may appear underwhelming, but don’t miss what God is doing here.
- The Roman decree puts the birth in just the right place at just the right time.
- The child has just the right heritage.
- He is born under just the right circumstances.
- All the right signs are present.
- Even his initial reception is just right considering his future.
Everything that is happening here is happening according to God’s plan. There are no accidents.
Everything that is happening in your life is happening according to God’s plan. There are no accidents.
Truth Making a Difference
Because there are no accidents, because God is working out His purposes in your life:
- You can trust God and not be afraid.
- You can be thankful for your circumstances.
- You can challenge the lie of “chance” or “luck.”